WHOLESALE TERMS & CONTRACT
Thanks for your interest! We are always excited to find retailers who are as passionate about artisan made goods as we are! There are many reasons you might consider Great Land Bracelets handmade products for your boutique.
- Be able to offer your customers the highest quality, truly handmade jewelry that is fully made in the USA and certified Alaska Made.
- Access to the full Great Land Bracelets wholesale jewelry line, including the ability to order items from the retail section of our website at wholesale prices.
- Ability to customize products to perfectly complement your store and your brand.
- We will partner with you to help you succeed in your business and work to offer you exclusive designs, if you choose.
If you are interested in carrying Great Land Bracelets in your boutique, please contact email@example.com.
GENERAL WHOLESALE CONTRACT:
This Wholesale Contract (hereinafter, the "Contract"), is made and entered into by and between BTJ Living LLC (hereinafter "Wholesaler"), and "Retailer" (hereinafter, "Retailer"). Retailer wishes to sell and promote the products offered by the Wholesaler in their physical store. You are NOT permitted to advertise or sell Great Land Bracelets in any online or electronic fashion other than your wholly owned business website.
All prices are listed in US dollars. All authorized retailers will receive wholesale trade pricing, plus the cost of shipping. Due to the nature of the materials we work with, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Not all products or variations of products are available at wholesale pricing. If you choose these items, they will NOT be discounted in your cart.
RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICING:
The recommended retail price of our products is the MINIMUM price for which you are permitted to sell our products without our express prior permission in writing. You may sell our products for a price in excess of the recommended retail price, but you are not permitted, in any circumstances, to sell any products for less than the recommended retail price without our express PRIOR written permission.
To assure integrity of our product line, fair pricing and an orderly marketplace, Retailer agrees not to advertise/sell any of Wholesaler's products at a price lower than Wholesaler's recommended retail price as listed on Wholesaler’s website, https://greatlandbracelets.com.
Recommended retail price refers to, and is applicable to all published, advertised or publicly posted prices, regardless of the manner communicated and irrespective of the format or medium of communication, whether it be by electronic mail, postcard, flyer, radio or television, verbal, billboard, magazine, trade journal, airplane banners, newspaper insert, website banner or similar ad, web page, facsimile, mailings, pre-recorded telemarketing messages, or any other form of advertising or communication.
Wholesaler reserves the right to set, change, modify or discontinue any product, or recommended retail price at any time, without notice and without liability.
WHOLESALER AND RETAILER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retailer must maintain a current business license certificate (or state equivalent) on file with and provide a copy, with Tax ID, to Wholesaler.
- Retailer must have a functioning URL that is owned by the entity applying for the wholesale account and/or a proof (e.g., a picture and physical address) of a brick and mortar store.
- Retailer will be responsible for providing exemplary customer service to all actual and potential customers, including taking reasonable measures to respond to all customer inquiries regarding Wholesaler's products.
- Wholesaler will deliver inventory to the Retailer, as agreed to in Wholesale Contract.
- Wholesaler is not involved in the actual transaction between the Retailer and Retailer's Customer.
- Wholesaler is not the agent of either the Retailer or the Customer.
- Wholesaler desires to partner with Retailer and as such will assist Retailer with Customer Service inquires but will not respond directly to Retailer's Customers.
It is strictly prohibited for any customer, distributor, or retailer to list for sale, directly or indirectly, on any Internet auction site, such as eBay, Yahoo, Amazon or similar websites, any of Wholesaler's products, photos, advertisements or other proprietary material without a separate contract from Wholesaler that states such is allowed.
REPRESENTATION OF PRODUCT:
Wholesaler retains all rights to all images of products provided and retains the right to prohibit the use of any and all images provided. Retailer may not use any of the images contained within the provided photos for any other purpose other than to gain sales. Retailer may not use any images provided in any other medium than in or on the specified store without prior written consent of Wholesaler. Retailer may not alter (e.g., crop, change background colors, add text) provided photos other than to size appropriately for website and marketing materials. Retailer must describe the product in the appropriate category and may not represent the product in other categories or for other uses, without prior authorization from Wholesaler.
- Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of our natural and handmade products.
- Due to the handmade nature of our fabrication process and the natural materials we use in our designs, no two items will ever be exactly the same. The items shown in our catalog and website are a close representation of the finished items you will receive.
- The most current price list supersedes any previous pricing or price lists. Quotes provided under written or digital catalogsare estimates. Pricing of materials are subject to change according to the current market rates. Prices listed on our website, https://greatcom or https://btjliving.com, will be the most current prices and those charged at the time of order.
FIRST TIME RETAILER BUYER:
A minimum order value is required for opening orders, plus shipping paid by Retailer. Each wholesaler will have minimum order values and shipping set on a case-by-case basis. Initial orders must be paid in full with credit card or PayPal before you will be put on the production schedule, unless prior arrangement have been made. Should there be additional shipping charges for any reason, we will send a digital invoice for the additional charges that must be paid before shipment.
Custom designs for jewelry are available with pricing dependent on the scope of the project. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
RETURNING RETAILER BUYER:
Wholesale reorder minimums and shipping will also be set on a case-by-case basis.
ORDER FULFILLMENT & LEAD TIME:
- Each item that leaves Great Land Bracelets is designed and handcrafted exclusively by skilled craftsmen. Once your order is received it will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm the details and be given an estimated ship date. We do everything we can to provide you with an accurate estimate. The usual lead time for wholesale orders is approximately 4weeks, with larger orders sometimes taking longer to fulfill. Orders placed during busy seasons are also likely to have longer lead times. Due to the nature of our proprietary and artisan-made production process, lead times may also change unexpectedly. While unlikely to happen, we would communicate any changes to you promptly.
- Production begins upon Retailer's payment in full of invoice and agreement to terms unless prior written arrangements have been made, which may happen on a case-by-case basis.
- 4week lead time typically is required for standard orders and reorders. Should you require a faster delivery time than the promised ship date, a rush charge of 15% to the total amount due will apply.
- Certain raw materials may be back-orderedand completed products will be shipped upon availability. Retailer will be notified of any issues for your approval.
- Any items that appear on the invoice and are missing from a shipment, or any other issues with a shipment, must be reported within 5 days of receipt of order via email or phone. At that time, we will correct concerns. If notification of missing items is not provided, the customer is liable for amount due stated on invoice.
- Contact us at email@example.com regarding custom orders, availability of quick ship items, rush order requests or any other questions you may have.
- Special orders and custom combinations are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable.
DAMAGES / DEFECTS:
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within five days of receipt for damaged or defective shipments. Note that this says, "within five days of receipt" NOT "within five days of opening". This means that if you receive your order, but do not open it for six days and it is damaged, you will not be able to return it. Please keep all packaging, including packaging materials, even if damaged, while we process your return. Returned merchandise will be repaired or replaced with new merchandise if unable to be repaired. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt or if returned without contacting us to report damage or defects as outlined above. Retailer is responsible for all return shipping charges if Great Land Bracelets is not previously contacted.
There is NO individual packaging provided by Wholesaler for jewelry purchased. A care and information card will be provided with each order for the specific designs ordered.
RETURNS / ERROR / EXCHANGES:
Your wholesale order is made specifically for your boutique once it is ordered. Therefore, merchandise may not be returned or exchanged. We only accept returns in the case of defective merchandise as noted above.
Order errors and/or defects must be brought to Wholesaler's attention within five (5) days of receipt of shipment by Retailer. Retailer will not send a knowingly defective product to a customer. Wholesale sales are considered final with no returns. We endeavor to protect your reputation, and ours; if you or your customer finds an issue related to manufacturing defects during the first 30 days after sale, we will work with you to find a resolution.
- Wholesaler accepts all major credit cards or PayPal. We do not accept personal or business checks.
- At this time, Wholesaler is not extending credit terms. All orders must be accompanied by prepaid payment in full. You may order inventory from Wholesaler and pay by major credit cards or PayPal.
SALES AND TAX:
Retailer agrees that it is the sole responsibility of Retailer to collect, report and remit all taxes to the correct tax authority for all business transactions, sales or revenue stemming from the sales of the Wholesaler's products. Retailer further agrees that Wholesaler is not obligated to determine whether a sales tax applies and is not responsible to collect, report or remit any tax information arising from any transaction.
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- USPS with tracking is provided, unless otherwise specified. Cost of shipping is dependent on weight, insurance and expediency. Insurance will be added up to the wholesale value of the products being shipped.
- Retailer is accountable for shipping & handling fees, unless otherwise stated.
- Order will not be shipped until full balance is paid in full.
Wholesaler is in no way responsible or liable for the success of the Retailer's store, the accuracy, or legality of its content and operation. Further, the Retailer has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Wholesaler's Wholesale Program and is not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than set forth in this contract.
RIGHT TO MODIFY:
Wholesaler retains the right to modify this contract at any time. Changes will not be retroactive.
If any provisions or sections of this contract shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision or section shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Approval is required to become a Great Land Bracelets by BTJ Living LLC retailer. This allows us to evaluate many factors that go into determining exclusivity and proximity. While we are sensitive to and try to be aware of each retailer's territory, we can not guarantee exclusivity.
Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS CONTRACT, WHOLESALER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY WHOLESELLER. IN NO EVENT SHALL WHOLESALER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OF RETAILER.
Retailers are not permitted, under any circumstance, :
- to display and/or sell our designs or products, whether on their premises or elsewhere, without the packaging/labeling that may be provided, and/or
- to represent themselves or any other entity as the creator and/or designer of our designs or products, in whole or in part, and/or
- to white label, or in any other fashion, represent our designs or products under another name, creator, or manufacturer, and/or
- to resell our designs or products in a wholesale manner.
Retailers are required, at all times, :
- to clearly represent our designs or products as handmade and Alaska Made products, and
- to clearly represent our designs or products as exclusively from Great Land Bracelets and
- to sell our products only to end-user retail customers.
Great Land Bracelets by BTJ Living LLC designs, products, logos, photographs, drawings, packaging, catalogs, line sheets, partial or completed products and any other similar items or materials shared with Retailer are considered copyright protected works of art held by BTJ Living LLC.
It is illegal to provide misleading, false or fraudulent information to establish a wholesale relationship and receive discounted prices for any reason other than resale purposes.
The relationship created by this contract is solely a buyer-seller relationship. This contract does not make either party the employee, agent, or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
It is also understood that any business or commercial information, shared between Wholesaler and Retailer, will be kept by both parties in strict confidence and will not be shared with any third party.
GOVERNING LAW / DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alaska. Any dispute arising from this contract shall first be addressed by the parties through informal dispute resolution procedures conducted in good faith. If the parties do not resolve the dispute within thirty days of the date of the first dispute resolution meeting, the parties agree to mediate the dispute in a mutually agreed-upon place with a mutually agreed-upon mediator, the costs of which shall be borne equally by the parties. In the event the dispute is not resolved through mediation, the dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in Alaska in accordance of the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and the parties agree that judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Alaska.
By completing an order and receiving an invoice from Wholesaler, you hereby state that you have read, understand, and comply fully with the listed terms & conditions set by Wholesaler. You agree to comply fully with Wholesaler's terms & conditions for the entire duration that you carry & sell Wholesaler's products.
**Please review Great Land Bracelets by BTJ Living LLC's Wholesale Terms & Contract prior to requesting a Wholesale Retailer Account. Once approved, logging into your wholesale account constitutes acceptance of BTJ Living LLC's Wholesale Terms & Contract. Please email us with any questions regarding our terms at email@example.com.